Complaining about a bailiff to CIVEA (The Civil Enforcement Association)

3rd August 2018:

Since this page was introduced to our website, there have been many changes at CIVEA and one such change has been the long awaited update to their website.

We will be updating this page within the next few days.



Note from Bailiff Advice Online:

If you are considering making a formal complaint to CIVEA regarding the conduct of  a bailiff company (or bailiff) and wish to discuss whether or not this is the correct procedure, please feel free to contact us in confidence.

You can email a question to Bailiff Advice using our very popular Question page. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone. Details can be found on our Contact page.